Believe or not, the most useful tool for maintaining the hygiene in the household, is VINEGAR!
In this article we present you 10 beneficial uses of vinegar :
- You can clear a clogged pipe using vinegar.
- Vinegar removes any residual glue prints on glass and other surfaces.
- It eliminates the unpleasant odors.
- If your cat loves scratching the couch, you just need to spray little vinegar on that place and the problem is solved.
- The flower will last longer, if you put little amount of vinegar into the water in the vase.
- For dish wash you just need to mix vinegar 1/3, 2/3 water and a few drops of detergent. You will combine excellent cleaning elements for the bathroom and the kitchen.
- Pour few drops of vinegar on a soft cloth, then wipe your glasses with it.
- With apple vinegar you can make a trap – foil for the flies.
- If you leave your dishes soaked in a solution of hot water and vinegar for a while, you can wash them easily after.
- You can put in a sprayer bottle a solution of ¼ vinegar and ¾ water. Then spray the freshly washed clothes, so you can easily iron them.
Look at the video bellow and find out 10 interesting ways to make that bottle of vinegar work for you !