China and India have been practicing foot reading for more than 5,000 years ago. They believe that feet actually mirror the rest of their body. If there is a lump, pain, or calluses, they will indicate the issues somewhere else. For example, a fallen arch indicates a back problem, while the mind and the body are connected also, and the physical issues may be caused by personality. Check out what does your toes represent:
- Big toe – those people who have this toe to be the longest than the rest of the toes are smart and creative and always have clear solutions to issues. The see the things from different perspectives, but may also have troubles focusing and do not see projects through.
If in case it is smaller, it denotes that you can do many things at the same time as you delegate efficiently and effectively. These people use their charisma in order to influence others with their ideas.
- Second toe – those who have long second toe are qualitative leaders and are dynamic and creative. They can also be bossy. Those that have their second toe smaller are not a pushover, and they desire harmony.
- Third toe – if it is relatively long, then it denotes that these people are very energetic and ingenious, especially at work. They opt for perfection and can achieve much with determination and energy. There is a negative thing about this, and that is that work can make them forget about family, love and fun.
People that have the third toe shorter enjoy life and like to relax without getting worked up.
- Fourth toe – if people have long, straight fourth toe then it means that their family is very important to them. If this toe is curled, it denotes that they have an unhappy relationship with their loved ones. They are great listeners and it is very hard for them to cut themselves off from other people’s problems. Thus, they have to relax and do not worry about that.
People who have short fourth toe are focused elsewhere and family and relationship is not as important to them.
- Little toe – people who have small little toes have childlike behavior and do not take responsibilities. They may easily be bored and for that reason look for distractions and fun. They are witty, easy-going and fun.
People who can wiggle their little toe separately from their fourth toe are very impulsive, charming and adventurous. Those that cannot do that opt for routine, loyalty and predictability.
- Toes which are neatly graduate in size – if your toes create a line, meaning each of the toes is longer than the one before, it denotes that you are practical, precise and methodical, always completing what is being started. You are a perfect employee and good and loyal friend.
- Wide feet – these are people with solid worker feet and are always on the go. When they are busy, they are the happiest. They need to try making time for reflection, as well as a little piece and calm their life.
- Long narrow feet – people with such feet like to be spoiled and do not want to bother with all the hard work if somebody else can finish the work for them. Due to the fact that they have a strong aesthetic sense, they need beauty around them. No matter their income, they will always have a beautiful home.
- Arches – people who have high arches are self-sufficient and independent, needing a lot of time on their own and are a bit of anti-social.
If you have low or average arches, then you are sociable and enjoy good time. You also want to ensure that others are having a great time as well.